Questions I Plan to Answer:
-Is my child ready for kindergarten?
-What is kindergarten testing and how should we prepare for it?
-What are first day of school do's and don'ts?
-What can I do with these last few weeks, days, or minutes to prepare my kiddo for kindergarten?
-How can I prepare my child for "drills"?
- How can I help my child with their homework?
-And many, many more!
If you have any other questions at all, please feel free to send me an email at growingakindergarden@gmail.com or a facebook message and I will be happy to answer your question. It may even become the topic for my next posting!
About Me:
I have taught kindergarten for several years, and pre-school before that. I have watched as the New "Common Core" has been implemented. For years, I have wanted to write a blog like this- a blog just for you parents as you prepare your kiddo to take on the kindergarten world! But at the end of the day, I never did find any "extra" time. This year, following the birth of my second child, it became more pragmatic for me stay home with my own kiddos. So, I FINALLY have time to write!
The 3 loves of my life are my husband, my 3 year old little boy, and my 5 month old baby girl. I'm sure you'll hear more about them later. ;)
The 3 loves of my life are my husband, my 3 year old little boy, and my 5 month old baby girl. I'm sure you'll hear more about them later. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment